Easter is a very special holiday. Unlike other holidays, I love that the focus is not on presents or decor. However, this green thumb gal cannot resist an opportunity to create something special for a holiday so near and dear to her heart. It does not have to take a lot of time or money either. All you need is a few blooms, pots, and chocolate bunnies, of course!
1. Bird cage
2. Cabbage and lettuce plants
3. Miniature pots
5. Wooden twine
6. Angelina sedum
1. Begin wrapping quince around twine.
2. Place cabbage inside pot and then anchor each end inside the pot.
3. Fill the inside of the bird cage with plants of your choice. I think angelina sedum is perfect for this because it resembles grass.
4. Wrap quince and wooden twine around the edge of the bird cage.
5. Nestle the daffodils and cabbages inside the cage as well.
6. Use floral picks to insert daffodils for longer lasting blooms.
7. Fill the tiny vessels with blooms. I love these little chicken compotes.
8. Flank the outside of the cage with cabbages and blooms.
9. Bunny parade! Line as many chocolate bunnies as you want along the cage.
10. Stuff the miniature pots with alyssum and lettuce.
Fun, right? I think this is an Easter decoration that everyone will love. Happy (Almost) Easter, everyone! I hope spring is treating you well!