I would like to take a moment to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day weekend! I hope you enjoy your day. Be sure to soak up all that special love! Here are a few gift ideas for that wonderful woman you love.
1. You can’t go wrong with a Rifle Paper Company Mother’s Day card! There prints are always beautiful, which your one and only mother definitely deserves.
2. I am sure you have heard of TOMS by now, but did you know that they now sell bags? I adore this Chevron Straw Islander Tote! I think this is a fantastic gift for Mother’s Day because the proceeds from every bag purchased goes towards helping a mother gift birth to her baby with a safe delivery. Amazing, right?
3. How great are these boots? The print, the height–absolutely everything! With summer right around the corner these Hunter Floral Garden Boots are a must-have. And they are available at Terrain! I so want to add them to my boot collection, and I’m betting your mother will too.
4. If you have been keeping up with my blog, then you know that I recently did a post on “Heirloom Fruits and Vegetables” because it is one of my favorite gardening books. If your mother is inspired by edible gardens and is interested in starting her own, this will be a fantastic gift for her.
5. I cannot recommend this body balm by bliss enough! It is absolutely amazing for your skin, especially if you spend a lot of time working with your hands like me. If you are feeling crafty, you might even try making this DIY Honey, Lemon, and Salt Scrub as an added gift for your mom (and her hands!)
P.S. Be sure to follow #SaksGlamGardens on Twitter for lots of fun garden inspirations!